Here is how the game went:
1. We made a little wall to stand behind (this was a piece of plywood with a hole cut out that we had used for football toss at Kid's Day). We covered the front with colored paper (see images above).
2. For this game, we didn't have teams. Everyone just lined up and took turns.
3. One person was selected to be the first to roll the large dice (you can use a spinner or whatever) and the first person stood behind the wall with their face through the hole.
4. The person who rolled the dice was handed a damp sponge with whipped cream on it, and if they rolled a 1 or a 6, they got to give the person behind the wall a "pie in the face." The person who was pied was eliminated ("go wash your face and then take a seat!")
5. The person who rolled the dice then takes their place behind the wall, and the next person in line rolls the dice.
6. Every time a 1 or a 6 is rolled, the player behind the wall gets the pie and is eliminated. Everyone else moves forward. If the roller does not roll a 1 or a 6, no one is eliminated and everyone moves forward (person behind the wall goes to end of line).
Maybe you will have a better turn out than we did, but either way, I strongly recommend this hilarious game. Let us know what you think!